October 7, 2017Ultradistance
AUT MILLENNIUM STADIUM
17 Antares Place Auckland Auckland 0632 NZ
The 12-Hour Challenge
- How many km’s can your 3-4 person team run, walk or run walk in 12-hours?
- Contact friends and aquaintences at your sporting clubs, gyms and community groups and form a team.
- This is a real fun event in an awesome floodlit stadium and has a great carnival atmosphere … so bring along your friends, family; set up chairs, tables & easi-up marquee’s and cheer along your team-mates!
- Stadium facilities include change rooms, hot showers & toilets (convenient trackside location).
- To be run during the second half of the annual Sri Chinmoy 24-Hour Race the Sri Chinmoy 12-Hour Teams Relay race is open to all runners & walkers … especially those who are eager to ‘challenge the pride of frightening distamce’!
12-Hour Teams Relay: Rules
- 3-4 runners/ walkers per team.
- Participants must be 18 years of age and over.
- Each participanrt to complete at least one 1-hour stint … multiple legs are fine providing each shift is a least 1-hour.
- Teams are ranked by the total number kilometers completed in 12 hours.